Kai's Korean Lost Saga Group
Welcome to Kai's KLS Group official website.
Welcome to Kai's KLS Group official website.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group of players who play KLS and speak English.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HELP PLEASE I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 3days

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SJTxJason

HELP PLEASE I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 3days Empty
PostSubject: HELP PLEASE I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 3days   HELP PLEASE I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 3days Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:33 am

Hi I have been trying for 3 days but I couldn't get it right. I had an account created Now the problem is logging in and installing please any kind soul lend me some help.

below is an image of me creating an account:
HELP PLEASE I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 3days Regist10

below is an image of me logged in:
HELP PLEASE I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 3days Logged10

The problem now is after I click the link provided in this forum to login, and keyed in my id and password. I click the golden key and also tried the enter button but it returns me to the page with blanked id and password.

Please help and I will provide more information if needed.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Group Leader
Group Leader
Kai

PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 3days   HELP PLEASE I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 3days Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:06 am

Try lostsaga.com/play/playexec.asp

If you do that you should be good.

FIREWALL MUST BE OFF.

NALS must be closed.

and erm...Internet explorer must be used.

Instead of pressing the yellow key button...try pressing enter.
Back to top Go down
SJTxJason

PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 3days   HELP PLEASE I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 3days Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:30 pm

Hi kai I couldn't seem to login as u see my account is correct registered. but when i tried to login it wun let me.

below is a image of me trying to start game:

HELP PLEASE I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 3days Game_s10

It would let me log in thats the problem. from my previous post, its showed that I am logged in but display id as either number or the korean letters I dunno which one. but it doesn't show my name as SJTxJasonLJX which is what I used to register in image 1

Back to top Go down
Homase

Homase

PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 3days   HELP PLEASE I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 3days Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:49 pm

Ok....
1. In the registeration thingie is your username.
2. Is password.
3. Email,just pick one thing from the scroll thingie and type in random letters for the HERE@naval,blah
4. IGN,WHICH WILL SHOW AS YOUR 5708.. thing.
5. Male,female.
Back to top Go down
manioc

PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 3days   HELP PLEASE I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 3days Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:56 pm

the problem is that in korea if ur under 18 u cant play between midnite and six in the morning so u cant log on. korea is 18 hours ahed of me in california 6-12 u cant play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 3days   HELP PLEASE I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 3days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP PLEASE I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 3days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kai's Korean Lost Saga Group :: General :: Off-topic discussion-
Jump to: